Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring brake and more



Yes is more then a month it is time for a new post.We are doing really good, the boys growing and enjoying life. We have a wonderful spring brake Chuck E. Cheese, zoo, monkey Joe, camping ..

yes we were busy but we spend a lot of family fun time, what a great time.

Now Santy is back to school, Bobby back to work,this week I have Evan's preschool at home and Liam's birthday around the corner.

The weather is beautiful right now here in Charlotte I can't wait till summer for Granny and Gram pa to be around and have more adventures.

OK here are some pictures.

I love you all,and even that I don't post that often I try to read your blogs,I hope for everybody to be good .

Love Sabina and family.


Playing basquetball with Daddy





6 comments:

lindsey said...

aww your boys are so cute! I can't believe that Liam is almost a year old. looks like a fun week.

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

Great pictures. Thanks for the update. Did you catch any fish?

Bobby J said...

We only caught one SMALLmouth bass.

Ashley said...

For summer break you should go check out Nauvoo - I've heard it's pretty cool ;)

Audra said...

That looks like a lot of fun!!! Little Liam is getting so big.

Paul said...

Bobby, Love the Lakers shirt and the fun pictures.