Monday, November 17, 2008

30!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am 30!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. And I hope that is not going to be all year like this first week of 3o. Last Wednesday was my Birthday and was a very good day, I always get to talk with each member of my family ( in Argentina). And some friends came over in the morning to drink some mate with me and they even cooked some Argentine alfajores for me.
Then Bobby, Evan and Liam took me to Cold Stone (don't tell Santi) and I got my favorite ice cream, mint with chocolate.


Then Santi came home from school and Colin and Gabe hung out with us and they even danced with me!!!!!!! and then other friends came to have cake and dinner (milanesas that Bobby made for me) and we had mate again. I just love the fact that I didn't have to worry about anything and just be with friends and family all day!!!!!! It was a wonderful day.


But Thursday I had to teach preschool (Joy school for Evan), Friday running all day for a Relief Society activity, Saturday temple day, Sunday at church from 11 to 5:00pm and back to visit from 7:00 to 10:00pm and with Liam sick all the weekend. Monday, dentist app. for Evan and picking up Bobby from work because his car doesn't want to work. Is 30 going to be like that ??????????? No please I need a break!!!!!! I want to be in my 20s again.


Thank you amor por ese dia hermoso, y cada dia por todo lo que haces.

8 comments:

Christie said...

Welcome to the 30s!

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

Wait til the 50's!!!! Whew!

Ashley said...

Glad you had such a good birthday - but sorry the week got crazy afterwards! You are a great looking 30 year old!

Andrea said...

Feliz Cumpleanios Sabina!!! you look so pretty and I wish I was there to dance and celebrate you B-Day with you guys :)!! Los alfajores, milanesas y mate...se ven tan ricos...jejejeje!

Audra said...

You will rock the 30s Sabina.. especialls since you do not look a day over your early 20s!!! Happy Happy Birthday!

Jamie said...

Glad you had a great day! And I hope things will calm down a little in the future! :)

Grandma in the middle said...

I can't believe how well you are doing with your English! If I didn't know English was your second language I would never guess it from your writing. Happy birthday. You do look great!

Jamie said...

Hey Sabina, Aaron and I have you and Bobby for christmas this year. What would you guys like for a family gift? Just shoot out some ideas!